Jan 31, 2013

HOW I FELT ABOUT ➜ DmC: Devil May Cry


I absolutely love the DmC franchise! Even though, this game was a tad bit different than the original series. Now, you play as a teenage Dante. Which is what EVERYONE has been complaining about since they first released the trailer for the damn game. 



The game-play was really smooth and the hack-n-slash fighting style was superb, as always.

The story line was alright.. Corny, but that what DmC is known for. 
THE DAMN CAMERA ANGLES WERE A NIGHTMARE. 
But, over-all in my opinion, the game was great. 

Fighting the bosses gave me a huge trip, all the colours and shapes, it was intense. 



If you are into the DmC series and your only complaint for not wanting the game is how he looks..

GET OVER YOURSELF AND PLAY IT. 

1 comment:


  1. People has to take this new reboot DMC with a open mind, I mean I personally played all the DMC games except the second game which sucked monkey fuck! The DMC games are not famous for their stories I admit but has good humor and exellent gamplay of course. But come on this game does not deserve all the hate it has recived to be honest, I mean this new Dante is called just a EMO just for having black hair? I mean come on this is just childlish, dante in the previous games had grey hair right, how about that?

    I admit when I first saw the trailer for this game i did not like the new dante at all, but when they changed him my opinion changed. I have recently downloaded the game and really enjoyed it alot, the way they rebooted the story and characters turned out too be great and snatched my interest right away. This game felt more personal than the other games exept DMC 4, this game has a good story that makes you feel for the characters but in the end you feel there could have been more that could have been added though.

    I absolutely love Limbo in the game which is really a beatifull world, the game is clearly overshadowing the normal world, but who cares about that. The gameplay is exellent and smooth and feels really good that get your blood pumping and feels rewarding when you get it right. When it comes to the pistols they are clearly meant just for keeping the combos going and is fun to mess around with, but the renevant and the Kablooeyis just beast.

    DMC: Devil May Cry is a refreshment of the series and is a enjoyable game, it has exellent gameplay, great music that really sets you in the mood and has a engaging story with mocap which makes it more believable and realistic. The visuals and graphics are great and beatifull to look at and really suprised me. The new dante is what I expected of a dante character and was not that bad as people are moaning about, Dante progressively gets more caring as the story went on which I really liked that shows that they care about the story. AND he is funny though :)

    I give this game 8.5- 9/10 :) 

    ReplyDelete